Nozin makes same day preoperative nasal decolonization safer and easier.
Learn more about Pre-Operative Nasal Decolonization and request professional samples.
Download the free White Paper: Emerging Strategies on Achieving Nasal Decolonization
For Reducing Hospital Acquired Infections
Did you know Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic can be used by patients post-op as well as by staff, caregivers and visitors? Nozin® 360™ Nasal Decolonization is a comprehensive program to reduce the pathogenic burden in your facility through nasal carriage reduction in patients and those who care for them.
Benefits of Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® use in your facility
An important, new paradigm, Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® offers an innovative tool for fast and easy nasal carriage reduction without antibiotics that is clinically proven to reduce Staph aureus carriage.* This infection control breakthrough can be used to:
- Decreased bacterial burden contributes to reduced risk of infection in patients and staff
- Improve Staph aureus prevention
- Provide sense of more secure, healthier environment for patients
- Increase attention to wellness of staff for workplace health and employee satisfaction
Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic can provide a new tool to help in the control of nasal colonization by potentially pathogenic bacteria, such as Staph aureus, without antibiotics.
- Nasal Sanitizer® targets a critical point of carriage
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Broad spectrum efficacy
- Proven safe and effective
- Clinically shown to reduce nasal carriage, without antibiotics
- Reducing nasal carriage without antibiotics conforms with antibiotic steqrdship
Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® is currently being implemented and used daily by staff and patients in facilities and hospitals across the country.
*Steed L, et al. Reduction of nasal Staphylococcus aureus carriage. American Journal of Infection Control, 2014: 42(8): 841-846.